Georgia Tech Strategic Consulting (GTSC) strives to advance organizational effectiveness across academic, research, and administrative functions. GTSC serves the entire Institute, working on campus-wide initiatives and partnering with individual units to develop organizational improvement strategies and solutions.
GTSC offers a range of services which can be provided individually or combined in order to achieve project goals and objectives.
- Organizational Review enhances organizational success through the development of insight and intelligence about the organization.
- Strategy Development and Implementation enables the development of strategic and operational plans that include clearly defined goals, objectives, strategies, tactics, success metrics, timelines, and owners for each major effort.
- Project and Portfolio Management
- Project Management enables the campus community to lead and sustain enterprise wide initiatives by equipping project managers with the mindset, skillset, and toolset necessary to accomplish project goals and objectives.
- Portfolio Management assists in managing and supporting enterprise wide portfolios at Georgia Tech. We are actively involved in IT Governance, Administration and Finance Business Planning, and Strategic Planning Advisory Group (SPAG).
- Change Readiness and Innovation Adoption assists campus leaders in developing strategies for leading and managing change, focusing on what people need to effectively transition to new ways of working.
- Organizational Design and Development helps to organize people within a structure that will support the mission, goals and activities of an organization in order to operate more efficiently and effectively.
- Process Optimization empowers and engages key stakeholders to define the current process, identify opportunities for improvement, and envision future state process.