Georgia Tech Strategic Consulting provides organizational and process improvement services to the Institute’s academic, research and administrative units. By assisting units with developing and reaching their respective goals, Strategic Consulting helps the campus community contribute to Georgia Tech’s vision of defining the technological research university of the 21st century.
- Business Process Re-engineering: Provide guidance and support in achieving greater operational effectiveness and efficiency by establishing new, or refining existing, business processes.
- Enterprise Change Leadership: Partner with units in preparing for major changes associated with the implementation of strategic initiatives. This service is focused on the achievement of sustainable improvement and the realization of the intended benefits.
- Enterprise Project and Portfolio Management: Assist in managing enterprise-wide projects and building the capacity of the Georgia Tech community to effectively initiate, plan, execute, and close improvement projects across academic, research, and administrative units.
- Organizational Assessment and Effectiveness: Identify and address opportunities to improve organizational effectiveness and performance by examining and aligning critical success factors (people, process, policies, structure, and culture).
- Strategic Planning: Partner with academic, research and administrative units to develop and implement strategic business plans that align with and facilitate the achievement of the Georgia Tech Strategic Plan.