The campus community is invited to join leadership in Administration and Finance in a town hall discussion about Georgia Tech’s fiscal year 2021 budget. Panelists will speak to this year’s budget cuts and the effect it is having on programs and Georgia Tech’s workforce. The team will also give insight to fiscal year 2022 including current efforts to improve the budget process and align to the Institute’s strategic initiatives.
- Kelly Fox, Executive Vice President for Administration and Finance
- Jim Fortner, Vice President of Finance and Planning
- Jamie Fernandes, Executive Director, Institute Budget Planning and Administration
- Kim Harrington, Chief Human Resource Officer
- Ivy Gardner, Director of Employee Relations, Human Resources
There will be time for allocated for questions and answers. Please submit your questions in advance at email@example.com.
To join, select from the following options:
Joining via a mobile device?
a) Open this link: https://primetime.bluejeans.com/a2m/live-event/yhgehwqx
b) Download the app if you don’t have it already.
c) Enter event ID: yhgehwqx
Dial one of the following numbers, enter the participant PIN followed by # to confirm:
- 1 (415) 466-7000 (US) / PIN 4660753 #
- 1 (760) 699-0393 (US) / PIN 6075690242 #