Help Design the Campus of the Future
As a member of the Georgia Tech community, your experience with campus as a place to learn, work, live, and play is important to understanding opportunities and needs for the campus today and well into the future.
Please join us virtually to learn, ask questions, and provide input to inform the Comprehensive Campus Plan – a living document that will help inform how campus space can be utilized to support the growing and changing campus community for the next 10 years and beyond.
You will also learn about other topics that will guide the CCP, including:
- Campus experience, campus growth, and architecture and landscape character
- Campus access and movement (transportation, transit, parking, pedestrian paths, and bikeways)
- Sustainability and climate action plan
- Student housing, recreation, and Campus Center
- Student Engagement and Well-Being
- Research and office space
- Instructional space
11 a.m. to noon via Zoom https://gatech.zoom.us/j/95369936919
In the meantime, please take a few minutes to provide your thoughts on instructional space at https://padlet.com/sdowling22/43ejj7c8s1q746z9. Use the password “yellow jackets” to access the board.