AdminX Executive Sponsor Panel on Shared Services
In this 90-minute panel discussion, Administrative Excellence (AdminX) executive sponsors will discuss the importance of the AdminX initiative to the Institute, share aspirations for the Administrative Services Center (ASC) and customer service, and comment on learnings and experiences gained from peer-institutions who have gone through similar transitions.
- Chaouki Abdallah, Executive Vice President of Research
- Steve McLaughlin, Provost and Exec Vice President for Academic Affairs
- Kelly Fox, Executive Vice President for Administration and Finance
- Leslie Sharp, Dean of Library
- Charles Isbell, Dean of College of Computing
- Mike Shannon, Deputy Chief Business Officer
This session will take place in-person in the Scholars Event Network (Price Gilbert Memorial Library) and streamed live via BlueJeans Events. No registration is required, but seating at the Scholars Event Network is at a first-come-first-serve basis. If you are unable to attend in-person or virtually, the session will be recorded and shared on adminx.gatech.edu.
AdminX sessions are open to all faculty, staff, and student employees who want to learn more about AdminX and the Administrative Services Center (ASC). You are invited to attend and learn more about how these changes will affect you.