You’re Invited: MythBusters Takes on AdminX
Over the past few months, you have likely heard about the Administrative Excellence (AdminX) initiative and the creation of an Administrative Services Center (ASC) at the Institute. What exactly does this new department consist of? How will this impact my department? What does this mean for administrative staff across campus?
We are going to put these questions to test in our upcoming MythBusters-themed Info Session. Join us as we talk through some of the key concerns and questions you have about AdminX and learn more about the next steps toward building the ASC.
- When: Wednesday, October 6 at 2:30 p.m - 3:30 p.m
- Where: BlueJeans Events, Register Today
This session will be recorded and shared on adminx.gatech.edu.
- Ira Bragg, Executive Director of the ASC
- Mike Shannon, Administrative Excellence Portfolio Owner
- Jennifer Hubert, Administrative Excellence Steering Committee Co-Chair
- Jennifer Herazy, Administrative Excellence Steering Committee Co-Chair
AdminX sessions are open to all faculty, staff, and student employees who want to learn more about AdminX and the Administrative Services Center (ASC). You are invited to attend and learn more about how these changes will affect you.