Sustainable Facilities Forum 2021
Weaving Sustainability Through Campus Planning
Welcome 9:00 a.m. - 9:15 a.m.
Key Note 9:15 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. MIT Climate Action Plan
- Julie Newman, Ph.D. , Director of Sustainability, MIT
Presentation 1: 10:40 – 11:05 a.m. Value Engineering Sustainability into Projects
- Rex Hamre, National Director, Sustainability, JLL
Presentation 2: 11:10 – 11:35 a.m. Long Life, Loose Fit: Making Space for Covid
- Dan Nemec, Georgia Tech Associate Director of Campus Capital Planning
Presentation 3: 11:40 a.m. – 12:05 p.m. Georgia Tech's π Mile Renovation Presentation and Walk
- Jason Gregory, Sr. Planner, Georgia Tech Campus Planning & Space Management
- Jerry Young, Landscape Project Manager, Georgia Tech Design and Construction
If you cannot join in person, use this link to join via Bluejeans.